Reasons To Visit London Once In Your Lifetime: London is the capital of England and the United Kingdom. It is a 21st-century city and has a glance of historic period back to Roman times. London is a city that you must visit once in a lifetime. It has been an amazing host to the tourists. London is known for many of its designed places. London is quite famous for the Thames River as it divides London into half and it was built across the Thames River. London was built during the Roman times around AD 47 (initially known as Londinium). So, here are some interesting facts about London that will make your mind to move to London.
Facts about London
- London (Present name) was initially named Londinium. Later, Ludenwic and Lunenburg followed and at last it was named ‘London’.
- London was settled by the Romans.
- There is one road in London on which drivers need to drive on the right side.
- London is one of the world’s expensive cities.
- London is the most visited city in the world.
- Once, London tried to compete with Eiffel Tower but ended up making an unsteady structure that later was demolished.
- London is one of the richest cities in the world.
- In London, there are various languages spoken. More than 300 languages are spoken in London. So, if you are lost in the streets of London, you can easily find your way to the hotel.
- It is one of the most pulsating cities in the world.
- You will find everything from Historical Heritages to Fantastic Museums in London
- If you want to have a party then here are Jazz clubs and if you want to listen to music then you can go to the theatres to listen to classical music
- In London, you can have a walk in the Royal Gardens and small gardens.
- Wherever we go, we need some shopping to completely get satisfied. So, in London, you can go shopping from market to street shops.
- In London, you will find pubs that are at the same spot for more than a hundred years.
Attractions in London that you must visit
Here are some of the top London Attractions that you can’t afford to miss:
- Buckingham Palace
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- Madame Tussauds
- Sea Life
- Tower of London
- Kensington Palace
- London Dungeon
- British Museum
- Paul’s Cathedral
- Westminster Abbey
- Piccadilly Circus
- National Gallery
- Tower Bridge
- Houses of Parliament
- Victoria and Albert Museum
London is the best place for tourists. Here you will find such amazing attractions that will blow your mind. You can go to the Oldest & best Theatres, Housing that suits all budgets, free admission to some of best museums & galleries, various restaurants for food & drink, largest urban shopping center at Westfield Stratford for Shopping, Spectacular sporting venues, Royal Parks, the most iconic elements of the city. So, you can start packing right now because its summer time and summer is the best time to celebrate your vacations in London. Trip to London will surely be your memorable trip and you would keep wanting to visit London again and again.